At Tommy Williams Drywall safety is at the forefront of all we do. We continually strive to find ways to make the workplace safe for our employees and also safe for the workers completing their various tasks that are not employed by TWD. It is our goal here at TWD that every employee returns home safely each day to their families.
TWD superintendents have received OSHA 30 Hour Training and most are qualified in CPR/First Aid and undergo continuing education through the year. Quarterly safety meetings are held for superintendents to review project safety and to entertain recommendations from the field to provide a safe work environment.
- The following training and safety programs are offered to our employees:
- New Hire Safety Orientation
- Competent Person Certification
- Scaffold Erector Certification
- Scaffold User Training
- Forklift Certification
- Hilti Power Tool Certification
- Weekly On-Site Safety Training Meetings
- Aerial Lift Certification